Registration has reached capacity.
The deadline for submitting abstracts for oral and poster presentations has passed.
The poster session will take place during a happy hour on Tuesday afternoon, May 6. Abstracts covering any topics relevant to animal movements and their environmental context will be considered, including but not limited to
- Incorporating environmental data into movement and navigation models
- Integrating behavior into resource selection functions
- Accelerometers on animals
- Segmentation of movement as behaviors
- Niche modeling
- MODIS and other remote sensing products
Proposals for Tutorials and Collaborative Working Groups
Check the Program for a list of tutorials and collaborative working groups planned so far. If you are interested in presenting a 30- or 60-minute tutorial or leading a collaborative working group, please contact Roland Kays at firstname.lastname@example.org.